Thursday, October 4, 2007

PANEER BUTTER MASALA


INGREDIENTS-
250GMS PANEER (CUBED AND SAUTE IN 2TB OF GHEE TILL GOLDEN IN COLOUR A DD IN CUP OF WATER LET IT SIT FOR 5MIN DRAIN AND KEEP ASIDE)
2 BIG ONIONS
1 CHOP CAPCICUM
2 CHOP TOMATOES PUREE
1TB GINGER GARLIC PASTE
1TS CHILLIE POW
1TS DHANAJEERA POW
1/4TS HALDI
1TS KASOORI METHI
1TS GARAMASALA POW
3TB KAJU PASTE
3TB BUTTER
3TB CREAM OR MILK
SALT TO TASTE

METHOD-
1. Heat butter in a pan add chop onions fry till brown add ginger garlic saute for 3min. Add all dry masalas,kaju paste mix.
2. Add tomato puree, kassori methi and salt stir and simmer for 5min. Add cpsicum and paneer and simmer add small cup water and cook on low for 5min.
3. Remove from fire add 1tb butter and cream. Garnish with kothmir. Serve with naan or with rice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks pari this is a lovely and easy recipe my family loved it and my in-laws too.Thanks again for makeing me fall in love with cooking due to all your recipes.

Peri said...

I am glad you like my recipes thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy cooking!